Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where I Long to Be (tonight at least)

80% of the time, I'm wishing I was either on the ocean or by it, but the other 20% of the time I long to be on a desert highway in a black convertible, a classic car of some sort, headed for places unknown. I usually see myself alone, sometimes I have a companion. Either way, I'm always wholly content. ( and I'm always up to something. some big scheme. typical )

No comments:

Post a Comment