Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tell Me Something Good...


Woke up with that in my head this a.m. That and intense pain. Guess I'm a weeeee bit stressed out. Just a smidge.

Got awesome news actually. There is a new lady on yelp who is HYSTERICAL. She really has the kind of sense of humor I love. Well she wrote that she'll be at Wordsmith Syndicate's first meet up!!! So that is 3 yes and 5 maybes. Hurray!!! :)

I have to admit I'm wondering if now is the best time for my Landmark class. I have so much going on right now that I'm feeling overwhelmed. I don't want to quit, but I sort of do. I know I'm getting SO much out of it though. I'll probably not quit. I'll just have this endless conversation in my head.

I'm excited that for my Grandparents impromptu visit this weekend. I also have Landmark ALLLLLLLLLLL day on Saturday so that will be tricky. I don't know how long they'll be here, but I'm so glad. I really need them right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment