Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well This Is Interesting


I knew that a lot of my friends read my blog. They mention it to me when they see me, email me about it, or comment on my FB page when I link the post. What I did not know was how many people around the work are viewing it. That was surprising. So far as I write this 18 people have viewed the page today and I haven't even posted yet today. Yesterday I had a total of 49 views. That's about the average. I get about 40 to 50 views a day. The majority of the traffic is from the US obviously. Next is Brazil. Like in a BIG way. Then Hungary/Russia/Canada/Denmark/South Africa/Germany/UK. So HELLO, WORLD!!!

A lot of people link from my FB, Yelp, Twitter, & 43Things accounts. I suspect the overseas crowd is finding me through 43Things. I do have a lot cool people cheering me from around the world so it's probably no great mystery that so many people in other lands are viewing this.

Well, I feel I need to step it up now. I don't know how, but I feel the pressure.

Seriously, it makes me feel really good. I know when I write, particularly the emotional stuff I feel like I'm talking to someone out there. It's nice to know that it's being seen.

Thank you for the validation. : )


Ohhh, and since you are reading this - If you or a friend of yours is a writer, please check out my site "Wordsmith Syndicate" (the link is on my page top right). I need more writers over there!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment