Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hard Day Part Deux


Wicked seemed completely horrible this morning and I have to be honest I think he does again tonight, but my Grandparents both swear he was better this afternoon. I'm convinced they are mixing him up with Evil because they ARE twins and I don't know they they know the difference. They say they do and that he was way better. I'm really hope I can see that soon because this is depressing the fuck out me. I feel like Wicked's gone. There is a cat there, but it's not him. I cry every where I go. Every one must think my mother just died or something the way I'm carrying on. I'm just about at my limit.

So in case I wasn't, there was the most adorable baby rat/mouse (pictured) that was outside our office door today. I was going to bring him home and nurse him back to health. He died late this morning. So I brought him home and buried him.

I could sure use a win right now....



No comments:

Post a Comment