Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Everything Changes


I'm not one who fears change. I normally am in a state of agitation that it's not happening quickly enough (I'm working on that). Although at times it seems to be happening so rapidly that I get so run down by it. That's how today went. It's been one big thing after another, almost all positive, one thing or two that is scary but I feel BEYOND run down. So feverish. So exhausted. I should have been at my class tonight, but I just could not muster the strength. I feel bad about it, but I really couldn't rally. Plus I have some really big days ahead of me. Plus my favorite people are visiting me so I really need my strength.


In other news, I'm having an affair with Leonard Cohen in my mind. I hope he's alright with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PIadFsvDk



(Regarding the photo it's entitled "Everything Changes" by Lachlan McDonald. He wrote "An old man walks down the corridors of the South Australian State Library.")

No comments:

Post a Comment