Monday, February 1, 2010

Boot Camp and Giving People the Boot

So I just learned of Camp Gladiator from my former neighbor, Jackie. I'm going to go check it out with her, but I am about 90% sure I'm going to sign up for it. Sounds like exactly what I need. I can't believe how out of shape I look and feel. It's like I'm not even myself anymore. So I'm excited. I'll go next week. I ought to get a few good stories out of that.


On another front, I'm getting frustrated about acquaintances with some that I do not mesh with. I tend to attract all sorts and I don't know how to diplomatically cut ties with people. So I tend to CUT them out. Like a cancer. And it's almost that dramatic to me. If I'm not getting a good feeling or even feel downright uncomfortable, I really don't want to carry on with them. These are almost always women and when I try to back out or cut things off they will come at me. They will confront me and some how manage to talk me into still interacting with them. This shit blows my mind. If anyone told me, hinted, or just dropped out, I'd take the hint and say faretheewell (and probably "Fuck you too"). So I don't know what to do. I'm the Big Organizer. I bring people together. So how do I handle this? I feel life is too short to deal with anything that doesn't uplift me. So I need to sort this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment