Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Aunt

Today would have been her birthday. I'm just sitting here crying, missing her. I still can't believe she's gone. She's my only relative that really felt got me. I love most of my family members to death, but they don't really get me. I can't fully be myself around them without feeling they are judging me. We just have different ideologies. Jan, I felt got me.

I feel she's still around looking out for me. The reason I believe this so is that 9 days after her death someone who had very successfully been deceiving me for years was exposed. I could have gone on for years, maybe my whole life and never had learned the truth. I feel that she saw and made it known to me.

I still feel she's looking out for me when things fall into place so well. I really feel she is around...I just wish I could see her again.

1 comment: