Monday, February 15, 2010

Obligatory Entry...

I postponed CG until 6pm tomorrow. I was awakened by an excruciating pain in my ear at midnight and was too scared to go out in this effing cold weather. I really am good and sick of the cold. I'll try to remember that in a few months when the reverse is true. I figure I'll do the evening classes until the a.m. ones are not in ridiculously low temps. I'm getting more intrigued with yoga. Someone is touting it bigtime and based on how they look (phenomenal), I'm down with trying it. I may switch into that after CG 8 or if I really love it do CG9 and yoga.

I'm looking for a Buddhist Temple/Centre. There are so many. I guess I'll need to shop around.

What else? Well trying to shut a door or two emotionally so that I can open some others. I want to tear the new doors off the mother fucking hinges because I'm ready, I mean IT'S TIME!!!, but as ANYTHING I'm ever interested in--- it's not going to be that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment