Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Is One Big Road and We Got Lots of Signs...


Signs and more signs. Been encountering a lot more sign than normal. No not street signs, but just signs as to what I should do not do -- and I'm heeding them. Oh yes I am. I'm listening to Badmarsh & Shri as I type this www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVdnLI_9I7Y Every time I encounter a lot of signs (apparent ones) I hear this song in my head. Most of these signs I do not care to share, but one is funny so I will. I'm working on eating healthier and I was going to get back to using Greenling more, but just not this week. So I went on line and advanced my delivery date as it was time for my next delivery from when I had projected it out several weeks ago. So I get home and there a Greenling bin at my front door. Whoops. Looks like I got the local box and some eggs, milk, butter, and bread. Well boo hoo. ; ) It was a pleasant surprise and a SIGN to get with the program now and not later. Duly noted, Universe, DULY NOTED!!! ; )

Another fabulous walk this evening. I'm getting WAY faster. I've shaved about 15 min off my time from when I started last week (the problem is my lungs, but they are getting stronger). I am going to have to soon add more streets to my walk. Right now I go from my house on Waterston and work my way all the way down to Patterson until I hit 6th and then turn around and retrace my steps. There is this one house that I just adore. Not the house really the property and the treacherous stone steps leading up to it. I write a story in my head about it every time I see it. It's AMAZING. There are so many great houses along my walk and different little quirky things about the neighborhood. I think I spotted another road I want to go down. I don't know the name of it. It was a little off in the distance, but it looked so green and wooded and awesome. That shall be the first new road on my evening walk. I'm excited.

Tomorrow's Friday!!! Soooo excited. It's been a week. Not a horrible week, but not the greatest week EVER either. I need to regroup...and possibly go to the love seminar thing at the Buddhist center. Still don't know yet.

I just read that Andrew Koenig was found dead. That made me sad. Granted I didn't know his name until this week. He was Kirk Cameron's best friend on "Growing Pains" and his father was on "Star Trek". Just very sad. He was 41. THAT tripped me out.

Ohhhh, that reminds me. I was thinking about one of our trips to India/Europe that happened in 1990 and I said "That was 20 years ago". I just stopped and said "TWENNNNNTY?????" I mean for whatever reason it hadn't hit me that 1990 was that many years ago.

Tempus Fugit, Folks, Tempus Fugit.

Okay, let me not leave you on a sad note. I shall tell a joke. A terrible, terrible joke.

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there’s a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He’s been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back. “Oh my, I am so sorry,” the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

“Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,” she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens. After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They had a wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!

“You know,” he said, “you re the perfect woman, are you this nice to every guy you meet?”

“No,” she replies…. “You just happened to catch my eye.”


Waaa Waaa Waaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good night : P


No comments:

Post a Comment