Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is...

Your Momma Said That You Was Reeeaaalll!!! I've had Oasis' song in my head all day as I took the $160 plunge and signed up for CG8 starting Feb 15th. I'll most go to the 5:30 a.m. classes. I may do some of the evening ones. The plan is to do the CG8 and hopefully CG9. That will lead me to the big THREE FIVE. Then from there see how far I am from my goal of ___ and getting to go on vacation.

I'm so excited and scared. I'm horribly out of shape and I'm the sort that doesn't like to look bad in front of others. Well I can guarantee for most of CG8 I'm going to look freaking appalling. Oh well. I'm not going to get there, but sitting on the sofa contemplating it.

So I'm putting my money where my mouth is and getting on board with this whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment