Friday, February 5, 2010

If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium...

Okay, only my Grandmother and I would love the title of this blog. I'm not even going to get into what this means.

Anyway today was the first visit to the chiropractor. I've fought this for so long, but my body's savage attack on itself caused me to break down. I wrote a whole review on it. www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=4Zi2HXp_uEjAgJHTvIsCXg

I'm feeling much better tonight. I'm also proud of myself. I vowed to make 2010 the year of my health and getting it all together, and I'm doing just that. After my appt, I walked up the street to Borboletta. Carla Queen of the Carnivores had vegan lasagna and said to herself, "I could go vegan." --- I'll just let that sink in...

So it's another step in a positive direction. Perhaps in a couple years I'll undo all the damage I did in my 20's.

So January was the discovery of acupuncture.
February - chiropractor
March -- ???

Have I mentioned I always wanted to try colonics? I'll just let that sink in too... ; - P



No comments:

Post a Comment