Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a Transcendent Day!!!

"I'm pushin' an elephant up the stairs, I'm tossin' up punch lines that were never there, over my shoulder a piano falls crashing to the ground. I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons, I'm keeping flowers in full bloom, I'm looking for answers from the great beyond..." - REM

WOW. So much is happening to me. I feel like I've grown SO much since the beginning of the year (which was only 6 wks ago, thank you very much). I had the BEST acupuncture session with Peggy. I can't even put it into words. I tried. I was trying to explain it to Grandmother tonight. I simply could not. I just feel so complete and blessed.....and now I'm crying.

Seriously. If you haven't had acupuncture, TRY IT. I feel like all the work I've done the last two years in Austin trying to get my house in order are paying off crazy-dividends. I just wish I had gotten on board with acupuncture far sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment