Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow, That Was Fast

So the weekend is over already and so is January for that matter. One month down and what have I to show for it? The move, better standing at the job, January's weight loss goal achieved, and finally getting on board with acupuncture.

Goals for February: Well naturally February's weight loss goal. Definitely need to increase physical activity. Due to inclement weather and inclement body (seriously, EVERYTHING hurts on me right now) I have not been active much. I mean there was the move and packing/unpacking. I've been out walking twice and done some workouts with weights, but nothing to crow about. So that's a big Feb goal. Get more active. If I'm going to hit my goal by July and get to go on vacation I need to step it up.

I also need to find a place for everything and put everything in its place. I have the house about 70% sorted. I'd like that to be 95% by EOM.

Have people to the house. I've only had one visitor thus far. I'm still reluctant to have a lot of people here at once, but I'll baby-step it. I've never had more than a couple couples to my place so I need to get out of my comfort zone and I'll do that this month.

Work on Quintessentially You. What does that mean? Ummm, I'm not sure. I know I need to get the word out. So I will be thinking of ways to do that.

Start writing the story. I need to set aside time each week for this.

Make February a longer month because I have A LOT to do!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment