Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day Three of Captivity

Alright I exaggerate -- slightly. It's pure torture for me when I have to do things and it's scheduled around other people. No one is on my schedule and it makes me INSANE. I may or may not have had a breakdown today (i did). I just was so frustrated.

Grandmother is with me now and doing something. I don't even know. I know that we have the game of Twenty Questions While I'm Carrying Something Maniacally Heavy down. All in all I'm having a lot of fun with her though. We lost GF around 10 this morning so I guess he's at the hotel. I don't think I'll see him until he comes to get GM after the Kitty Transport Fiasco that will be this evening. Christ Almighty, am I dreading that.

GM LOVES my new place and that means so much. I really didn't think she would because it's an old house. She hates anything old. It's so funny to me.

I anticipate another carload of stuff to new place and then coming back here for the cats.

Tomorrow will be the actual movers so by noon or so tomorrow I should officially be IN my new house. TW won't be out until Tues 8-12 so I doubt I'll be able to write tomorrow.

How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment