Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life...


Last night I watched the film with Grandfather. He hadn't seen it in awhile. I've seen it 70,000 times as I love it. But I got a whole new thing out of it last night. I had seen it last week, and didn't get the same message. The reason I got so much out of it was due to my friends. I have never felt so genuinely loved as I do right now. Never. I have had a lot of love in my life, but I couldn't feel it. I had so many walls up. I still have some, but they are crumbing. And I feel love and loved.

At the end of IAWL, George Bailey opens Clarence's book and the attached photo is a screenshot of what he saw. I have been going through so much and nothing has panned out as I hoped, BUT my God, do I have friends. True Friends. And as Clarence said "...no man is a failure who has friends." That touched me so much last night, I can't even express it.

To all my friends of the past, present, and the future --- I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment