Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Smart!!!!!


Yes, I'm watching "The Godfather" again. Actually I'm watching II, but you no doubt got that from the quote and pic. Such a great movie. Seeing Pacino and Cazale together makes me want to see "Dog Day Afternoon". I love that film too.

I'm pretending that I'm not going to have company in four days (because I'm not remotely ready). It will sort itself out. Just not sure where everyone will sit. I have a big dining table, but not big enough. So we shall improvise. I have plenty of seating (3 sofas) just not in the form of chairs. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it (yes, I am). I will figure it out though. Becauuuuse. I'M SMART!!! NOT LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS!!!...

2 comments:

  1. Hey babygirl - you are EXTREMELY smart. Just had to chime in there. heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smart and I want RESPECT!!! Ha!! Thanks, Liz.

    See you Thursday night :)

    ReplyDelete