Saturday, December 4, 2010

How Do You Solve a Problem Like Marie/Maria?


I came up with my future daughter's name. I've had my son's name since my teens "Future Baby Max" ("Future Baby" part will not be on the cert), but I have never had my daughter's name. It's rather funny. It's been staring me in the face my whole life as it's also my name. Not Carla. Marie or Maria. My birthname is CarlaMarie, but I changed it to Carla-Maria in my teens and stuck with that until I married and felt Carla went better with my married name and just dropped Marie/Maria.

So I'm loving Max & Marie or Max & Maria. Not sure yet. It will depend on the father's last name I guess. And yes, I am thinking kids again. With the loss of Wicked and Evil, I've noticed that the baby urge has suddenly surfaced.


No comments:

Post a Comment