Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Won't Hurt


I did something very, very, very, very hard for me tonight, but I feel it's necessary. I dropped out of the course I am in. I'm so overwhelmed with everything happening right now that I feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My heart has hurt since yesterday (happens when I'm ROYALLY stressed out).

Next step. Extricate myself from the really big problem.

If I could walk away from the love of my life who I was with my whole adult life, I can truly walk away from anything. I was just trying to stick things out. It's not even a relationship so it should be no sweat. Yet it kind of is. But I really am miserable. I see that now/again.


I listen to this song (Potlach's "Sleep at the Swamp") over and over and over when I'm supremely stressing. Helps every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment