Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!


I woke up all excited today. I will learn about perhaps the next step for me with Landmark tonight. It's a 6 month program (which I do find a bit daunting) and you have to be interviewed to even get into it. I don't think tonight's the interview. I think it's just an informative sort of meeting. I'll be glad to know what all it entails. Our class leader made it seem INNNNNTENSE. Well I seem to struggle with just the normal stuff so I'm a bit trepidatious about it. Anyway, I'll know better after tonight. I'm stalled with my application form. I need to get that done today!!!

I'm apparently so excited I just spilled coffee all over my desk. Oh well. It will smell like Maple/Pecan Coffee now. So that's a win!!! I remember when I spilled an entire cup of coffee over my Blackberry (yeah, STILL works). It smelled like coffee and made me want coffee for over a month.

Today's song I heard on Stewert/Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.

I really loved it. "Open up this is a raid..." GREATNESS :)

Have an awesome day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment