Monday, November 15, 2010

January 5th, You Can Not Get Here Too Soon...


That's when my STUPID eHarm subscription finally runs out. I'm glad I did it. It serves as yet another reminder that I know what works for me, and just because a lot of other people dig it doesn't mean it's going to work for me. I find I get annoyed every time someone tries to talk to me. It all seems so fake. Everyone saying what they ought to say with a bunch of photos showing that they are well-off, well-traveled, and / or "out-doorsey". My eyes are tired from rolling.

Never again. And I swear to God, if the eharmonazi who posted an advert for the site the last time I wrote about it appears again, I'm going freak the fuck out on you. It's my opinion. I need in person chemistry to be interested in someone not online "chemistry".

Howard knows what I'm talking about!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment