Monday, November 22, 2010

Apparently I Was Hitler in a Past Life


Why else would I be losing both boys within 4 wks of one another. I truly thought that Evil died in my arms last night, but he didn't. Somehow he soldiered through. The vet was here this morning. She's not 100% sure what his deal is, but it does seem similar to Wicked and we know how that ended. I find it eerie that it was 4 wks ago today that she was here for Wicked. I'm about 90% convinced that Evil will die too. I'm trying to be optimistic, but it's hard. He is having a hard time breathing and he keeps crying for me or whenever he moves. I don't know what will happening, but positive vibes are greatly appreciated. If it's his time then it's his time. I always said that if Wicked went first that Evil would not be far behind. I just didn't know it would be so soon. Last night when I was convinced I was losing him I kept telling him it was okay for him to go play with his brother. He's a fighter though. Maybe he will pull through. But will I? I can't fucking take much more and I am not exaggerating. I'm about done.

No comments:

Post a Comment