Saturday, November 6, 2010

Concentrate. It's In Your Reach.


Great day today!!! Had the first meeting of Wordsmith Syndicate. WOW. Six of us met and we are all so different. In an awesome way. Everyone has a very impressive background. I'm excited and yes, intimidated. But this is what I wanted -- I think. I'm kidding. It is. I can tell I'm going to be challenged. That's exactly what I need though.

Our next meeting is December 4th. I kinda feel like I've put together something rather awesome. :)


I rediscovered this song today that I used to play all the time to psyche myself up. I used to almost indoctrinate myself with it. Maybe not watch the video. I dig Placebo's music, but I don't need to look at the same images 20 times over.

Concentrate. It's in your reach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment