Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Steps/Jumps


I finally found (alright, I knew where it was) my jump rope and started with it tonight. My goal is to get good at it. I mean really good. Like Rocky-good. Okay, even a 1/10 as good as Rocky would make me happy. At first I kept getting tripped up by my hair. It would catch on the rope. Guess it's longer than I realized. Once I put my hair up I was getting stuck around 10 jumps. I finally worked up to 27. So I think I did a good 100 or so tonight, given all my stops and starts. I thoroughly freaked out Zoe. She'll have to get used to it, because I enjoyed it and look forward to getting better and better. Wonder if I'll be in pain tomorrow. Jumping is not something I do frequently.


(I'm high5'ing myself on the photo find for today.)


I just laughed SO hard, picturing myself doing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment