Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leave the Gun, Take the Cannoli

Today marked the 872nd viewing of "The Godfather". No wait. I think I've seen it even more than that. I think this was the first time I saw it without some man pre-quoting every line (that I already pre-quote in my own head). So that was nice.

I have been church hunting this evening. Some of my friends are probably requiring CPR right about now. I know. I never thought I'd go back either. It's not your "normal" church though. These are open and accepting of all (so not like any church I went to as a kid). I just feel the need to be around others who are on a spiritual quest as well. I think I found the one I want to go to. They have a thing called "Mastermind Connection". I am VERY intrigued by this. Here's the link http://www.unityhills.org/programs/groups/master-mind.htm then click on the "seven steps" for details on it. Pretty cool!!!

Between "The Godfather", good Greek food, cool "Top Gear" episodes, and now Mastermind I'm declaring today a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment