Friday, November 19, 2010

It's a Weekend of Soul-Searching at Chez Sidhom


BIG thanks to all who have reached out to me. I'm fine. I promise. Just a lot of things are no longer working for me and I have to sort out what I'm going to do about that. I find this fitting given that next week marks the 3 yr anniversary from my growing the balls to go check out a town I had never been in before and then deciding that 2 months later I would pack up all I owned and move there not really knowing anyone here.

I have searched high and low trying to find my purpose and really to find myself. I'm absolutely exhausted. So I am giving myself permission to drop out and restructure and resurrect something from these ashes. I have a feeling something HUGE is going to come from this. The epic amount of pain I'm in surely will give rise to something amazing. It fuckin' A, better!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment