Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Secret of My Eventual Success


Today is Day 10 and I have been remarkably adherent to my version of the plan (since my book is still MIA and I am about to start a fight with both UPS & Amazon, I might never see the proper version). I find that I'm having a relatively easy time sticking as I'm loving my steak dinners in the evening. I don't intend to eat that every night. Even Carla: Queen of the Carnivores knows that much red meat is ill advised, but gdamn if you could smell my house right now.

I'm crazy relaxed this week. I think it's my little regimen of: come home, work out, sip wine, smoke a cigarillo, slowly cook dinner, and watch a movie/show. I'm sleeping like a baby lately. This is the life!!! (We shall ignore that Evil just vomited on Wicked and I suddenly have an extra load of laundry in addition to the 2 that were already underway and almost complete).

So I think I have created my community project that I'm to work on in conjunction with my Self Expression & Leadership course. I have named it "Wordsmith Syndicate". I don't know exactly what will come from it, but initial hope is that people who are either big into writing, frustrated with writing, insecure about writing etc can come together and encourage and maybe even collaborate with one another. I'm really excited about it, and I haven't been excited about anything for awhile so I feel I'm on the right track. I'm looking forward to sharing it with the group tomorrow night. My coach is super-psyched about it. She said I inspired her. That was so kick-ass. No one ever tells me that. Well maybe that's not true. I guess a few people do in their own way. I guess I need to be be more inspiring. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment