Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gleaming the Cube


HURRAY!!!! I now have a full cube on my "Followers" (thanks, Ellen)!!! It appeals to my love of symmetry.

So yesterday in therapy we dealt with my suppression of emotions and using food (either bingeing {so looks like it's spelled wrong} or fasting) to cope with my feelings. So it got me to thinking about getting back into raw foods more, just not as gung-ho as I was before as I found it too restrictive and Goddamn it I love my meat. So I bought the makings for my green smoothies yesterday. Then I wake up at 2 a.m. (NOT w a headache!!! just sort of an odd allergic reaction) and saw on my Blackberry that I had a few Yelp compliments post midnight so I knew I got the ROTD (Review of the Day). Well it turned out it was my review of Beets (which I did not think was that good, but hey). Reading it put me right back to the day I wrote it and remembering how good I was feeling then with the raw food change. I take that as a sign and I'm drinking a green smoothie as I type this. I'm sipping and typing because I'm a GREAT multi-tasker. This one is simple. Italian Parsley, Watermelon, Mint, Noni Juice, and four cups of Water. It's SO refreshing. I plan to start back slow and let it take on a life of its own like it did last time. The reason I got way from it last time was I was doing a 3 day seminar that lasted 12 hrs each day, and that made it very hard for sticking to the plan.

I'm working on getting exercise incorporated more and more. I have tried out several workouts on the Exercise on Demand channel 1431 if you have TW here in Austin. There is this one pilates one that I can't get more than 1/2 through right now because it's so intense and I'm SO out of shape. When I'm finally in shape again (which currently feels impossible, hey keep the faith), you have my permission to kick my ass if I let it all go again.

So glad September is half over almost. We're getting closer to cooler weather. That means I'll be able to go outside and walk up and down these hills. That will be super-helpful.


I feel like I need to write something funny here. I LOVE Chuck Norris "Facts" so here's one for you.

-Chuck Norris does not wear condoms. Because there is NO protection from Chuck Norris!!!-

Oh you're quite welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment