Sunday, September 19, 2010

No, I'm Not Excited at All


Okay, I lied!!! "Boardwalk Empire" is FINALLY here!!!! I've only been tripping about this ALL YEAR. Maybe even since last year. I forget when exactly I heard about it.

Today is also the beginning of my 14 week "Get Lean" program. I have a rather strict regimen of what I can eat (in 6 mini-meals throughout the day) and one hour of working out 6 days a week. That will be a big increase from my 11-12 minutes of the Pilates Torture video that I can't make it through. I'm really excited though. I bought containers for taking everything to work. MUST REMEMBER TO TAKE FOOD TO WORK EVERY DAY!!!! There, writing that will have burned it on my brain. It will be rather redundant. 4 of the six meals are 5 oz meat, 1 cup vegetables, 1 cup rice. So it will no doubt get tedious, but man. The people doing it don't seem to lose a lot of pounds, but they are losing SICK body fat percentages. That's what I want. I don't really care about the number on the scale anymore. Even when I was fit, I weighed a lot more than other women so I don't really trip about that. I trip about the GROSS unsightly fat. I was at a friend's house last night and caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and was just disgusted with myself. I am 25 pounds heavier since moving to Austin. I know. I have been doing a lot of work on myself mentally and emotionally, but I'm really ready to turn this around. Plus at the end of the 14 wks, my grandparents will be here. It would nice for them to see me looking healthier. So I'm committed. I know it won't be easy, but I know I will see results if I stick it out. So wish me luck!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment