Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Within Your Own House Dwells the Treasure of Joy;..."


so why do you go begging door to door?”- Sufi saying. That really hit me today. So much so I was looking up Sufi meetings in town. Ohhh, how my heart/soul searches for meaning. (Also LOVE the Sufi dancer pic I found)

I'm on a quest to seriously reduce my spending. I dropped all my premium channels. Man, I've had every HBO, Showtime, Starz et al channel since I can remember (well when I was in the US obviously). Also reduced my Netflix. I'll see what else I can cut out tomorrow. I want to see if I can get by on $10k less a year. I do believe I can. I just have no reins on my spending and so I go off the rails (horses and trains in the same sentence... is that mixing metaphors?).

A lady on 43things dedicated this song to me saying "swim to the moon". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0eLrpR2Rz8 Made me so happy. It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment