Saturday, March 13, 2010

Get Back, Honkey Cat...


I started off this a.m. by saying that to one of the cats (Evil). I say that to them periodically and then laugh maniacally because they're black cats. I'm sure this is wrong and I should feel bad/wrong/disgusting for doing this, but as you may have guessed by now -- I don't. By the way, I typed in "Get Back, Honkey Cat" and this was one of the few pics that came up. Then his lady was wearing them in a photo entitled "It's No Sacrifice" and now I desperately want to go to West London (where they are per the tags) meet them and make them my best friends.

Today was a great day. So beautiful out!!!! I had the car windows down and loudly sang along to whatever was playing on the radio. I actually made a guy on a motorcycle smile as I sang "Take a Chance on Me". I said "My work here is done" as the light changed and I took off. Sometimes, I love me a little extra.

Found out April (the girl I've been going to all this time at Avenue Five) will be SOOOO close to me after she graduates. I'm so glad. I really dig her, and was concerned about what to do as she is getting closer to leaving the school. Sounds like I'll have to do without her for a little bit as she takes the state exams or whatever it is she has to do.

Another fun evening of "Big Love", Cippolina's pizza, and then "The Mormons" documentary. Let me tell you what, I'll be ready for the next "Big Love" round with all my Mormon knowledge.

Now it's off to bed to rest up for the "What's Up, Doc" Brunch at Alamo S. Lamar. SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment