Monday, March 15, 2010

I Don't Have a Problem...


I can stop watching HBO Original Programming any ti--Okay, I have a problem. The newest show I'm psyched about nay SUPER-PSYCHED about is "Boardwalk Empire". I'd post the awesome trailer I saw that came on right before last night's "The Pacific", but it's not on HBO's youtube page yet. The ones I have found are subpar quality and don't fully do it justice. I'll post when every thing is perfect. Yep, I have a problem.


OMG, I walked up a hill - a MOUNTAIN of a hill - backwards today. WHOA!!!!! I apparently need to do this more because it hurt so bad that one the block back to the house I said "I want my legs amputated". Yeah, they hurt.


I'm less than 5 wks to the big THREE FIVE. I'm very, very, very proud of my hair. I've given my hair permission to start getting gray AFTER my 35th birthday. I think that's a fair age. I doubt I'll get that gray though given my mother and grandmother's almost non-existent gray.


What else. What else. Mmmmm. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment