Monday, March 22, 2010

Ohhhhh Floooorriiiiddaahhh...


This pic really got me today. Plus, I've been missing it a little bit lately (just a little bit).

So tonight my biggest of all my guilty pleasures (i'm not that guilt-ridden) is back - "Dancing with the Stars" and I don't know 80% of the new cast. I'll still get sucked in. I could go on and on and on about the show. So far I've said "Trebunskaya" about 20 times. I always say I want to marry Anna Trebunskaya and then I could be CARLA TREBUNSKAYA!!!! You need to hear how I say the name to really get the gravitas of it all. Ohhh, it something else. I'm hoping my main girl crush is on the show. I've not seen her so far. That would be Edyta Sliwinska (as I write this, she turned up and is dancing to "Hungry Like the Wolf) -- Oh, Edyta, you minx), her body should be illegal. My favorite of the men is there Maksim Chmerkovskiy. He is so fine and he knows it enough for the entire world. So this will be how I spend my Monday nights for awhile. Monday and I think Wednesday? or is it Tuesday? Well, I'll be watching when ever it is. Thanks to the magic of DVR.

I've been premium cable-free for 4 days now. I'm still okay. Okay, I've thought about adding back just HBO, but I haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment