Saturday, July 10, 2010

"You Are the Author..."


So I was up on stage crying in front of 60 people this afternoon. Didn't see that one coming, but I guess that's how breakthroughs go. Soooooooo, interesting though because the leader kept telling me "You are the author..." {to the story of my life}. The reason this is so interesting is I've had numerous people either call me an "author" or tell me what a great writer I am in the last few weeks. I literally was talking to a stranger at one of my favorite restaurants and said a phrase that triggered a huge gasp and "I've read your writing!!!!".

Whoa. Being a writer, I mean actually published, is something I dream of, but I think I might be getting closer and closer to that.

Not that that was what this afternoon's breakthrough was about. Just struck a major chord with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment