Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And the World Breathed a Collective Sigh of Relief


Sooooo, I'm finally going to talk to a therapist. Now, I technically have my whole life. Grandfather. He's a psychologist, but I don't tell him a lot of things just because it's hard for me to talk to him about some things. I have put this off and put this off and put this off. To me it seems that therapy is this ENDLESS adventure that really seems to do little other than relieve the patient of a lot of money. Don't get me wrong. I know it's not that way for everyone, but it sure as hell is for some.

Well the person I'm seeing is highly recommended by someone I totally trust and after talking to her today she seems way different from my preconceived notions. I'm really looking forward to meeting her. Saturday's blog should be interesting (provided I feel like sharing).

I rearranged the bedroom this evening in preparation for the bedroom that will be here in 1-6 wks. My desk is well en route. I think it will be here by the weekend. No idea on the bedroom set though. I'm excited. I hope it all fits well the bedroom is not the largest ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment