Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Leave This Weekend...


markedly better than I entered it.

I can see clearly now that I have my new AMAZING contacts. I have to have toric lenses. Toric is Latin for "bend over". Kidding, but they are not cheap. Not cheap at all, but I can see now so rock.

That's not the big happening of the weekend though. I had an appointment with psychotherapist who does Resonance Repatterning. I think EVERY ONE should have this done. Wow. I mean WOW. I feel like a different person today. It was funny though. I went to bed at 7pm last night. Got up at almost 9am and then took a nap this afternoon. Freeing yourself of negative things is tiring. : )

My only regret is that Bed & Co is still no where to be found. Maybe it will take the full 6 wks. I hope not.

(don't ask about the photo, i just liked it)

No comments:

Post a Comment