Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fickle Furniture


Desk is playing hard to get. I know where he is. He's been in town since 4 this morning and out on the truck for delivery since 5. That's alright, Desk, I'm patient.

Bed & Co have been rather interesting. I get a call after 9:30 last night on my cell from Overstock telling me they are sending me an email with the oversized delivery policy. Today I get a call from N. Carolina telling me they will be calling me to set up a delivery time in the next several days. Calls foreshadowing emails. Calls foreshadowing calls. Ahhhh, the wild world of furniture buying online.

I made my playlist for my furniture (it's since changed). It's all dedicated to Desk, Bed & Co.

ps: I can't effing wait to be on this freaking bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment