Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Verve - Sonnet

I'm challenging myself to write love letters. Just because love is the hardest thing for me to express. I mean I express it. I'll do things for you. That's how I tell you I love you. I don't really know how to use my words to SAY it. So I want to get good at expressing it so when I'm eventually in a relationship I won't hopefully be so awkward. (plus, I'm secretly hoping it manifests something).

Anyway, that's put this song in my head all week. It's funny because I've loved this song for years and never saw the video for it. You know the days when you had to PRAY you'd catch it on MTV, (God Bless Internet). Anyway, I'm being reminded of how "I was going to be a film-maker and direct music videos". That was THEE only thing I wanted to do. I think it a little bit each week. Not so much the music video aspect now, although that's there, but now the interest is documentaries. I am thinking about it more lately because several people have told me that I'm "stuck" because I have not done what I wanted with my life.

So do I, at 35, try to take this up? Ahhh, that's too much for me to handle right now. I'll just sit back and watch this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment