Saturday, August 7, 2010

Morning Constitutional


I decided since I was awake to get out and walk (background: The last few years I get INSANE migraines if I do any sort of outdoor activity or am merely out for more than say 10 min during the months of May-Sept'ish). I've been really curious with all the acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, etc that I'm doing this year to see if perhaps I would not get one, but on the other hand TERRIFIED to test the theory because my God they are blinding and excruciating. Well I really felt like I wanted to walk this morning so I decided to tempt fate. We'll see what happens (doesn't necessarily happen the first time).

On the pleasant side, it was cool to have the streets or make that street (West Lynn) to myself. I felt like I was in a dream. The traffic light at 12th/West Lynn flashing and nooooo one in site (until the guy at Galaxy showed up at 6a.m.) I learned that the traffic light goes back 'on' at 6 a.m. It was very calming to just feel so alone in a place that's normally quite busy during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment