Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Change


I feel big changes occurring and more on the not so distant horizon for myself. So much has happened in the last few weeks. I mean SO SO SO much. I feel completely different yet oddly the same. I feel like the "fake it till I make it" Carla is now in place as the True Carla. Oohhhh, I like that!!!

The True Carla

I was talking to Grandmother tonight (as I do every night) and I was telling her that I think I want to talk about this in my therapy session on Saturday. I feel I'm ready to explore my purpose --- FINALLY. I've only been wondering about it for years. I was so wrapped up in my cuckoo that I couldn't focus on it. I wonder if it will just hit me like a bolt out of the blue?

I'm so curious. So excited. So not scared at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment