Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Day the Earth Stood Still...



No not because of aliens. Because Carla Sidhom finally bought a swimsuit. Yeah. Do I need to call 9-1-1 for you? I almost did for myself. I hope the thing fits.

This is an AWESOME one that I really liked, but it's a few sizes away. I may get it anyway. The one I got today, should fit. I may lay out in the back yard to get a tan before I let the world see me. We shall see. I tried to upload a photo of it, but it was that zoom in feature on ebay and I can't make that work for this. The one I got is black with brown almost suede looking material criss-crossing the bodice. Looks cute. I said "It looks like a Texas swimsuit" whatever that means.

Attached is the photo of the one I want. $79 is a bit steep though for something that I don't know if it will look good on me or not. Texas suit was only $39 w shipping and originally $116 so I felt like I got a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment