Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Maybe I Was Doing It Right the First Time


The pic is papaya which is in tonight's green smoothie of Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, & Papaya. That and A LOT of water so last night Kale, Cilantro, Parsley Pudding fiasco would not be revisited. Anyway there's the pic. I don't know what pic would be apropos for tonight's topic.


Tonight's topic: Fuck How I've Been Handling Life Post-Orlando.

So basically, anyone who has met "me" in Austin doesn't really know who I am. Normally who I am and what I do is I see something I want and fucking go get it. Like a rabid dog, but cuter. I decided when I left Orlando that I was not going to force anything anymore. I was not going to try. I would just go with the flow. Whatever happened happened. Guess what's happened in my life the last 2 & 1/2 yrs. Not a blessed thing. NOTHING. I swear to God if I don't do it, NOTHING happens. So as soon as I get over my malaise that has set in from living a very unnatural life for me, I am going to find out what I now want and by God it's going to be mine.

No wonder I packed on 27 pounds last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment