Sunday, June 20, 2010

20 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Sunday...


I plan to do this each Sunday. Let's see if I do. : )


1. What did I learn this past week?
I learned that there is nothing wrong with me. It's possibly the most powerful thing I've learned to date.

2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Letting go of my critical nature.

3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
The coaching session I had where I learned to do 1 & 2 (hehe, that sounds funny)

4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Heal from my sinus infection

5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Make an appt w an eye doc. I still don't have one and I literally have 1 contact left (it's in my right eye, so stay to my right)

6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Unnecessary worry

7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Deciding whether or not to stick with something that it not serving me.

8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
A tad bit of guilt over being sick. I never got sick until I moved here. I need to not let that get to me.

9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Eye doc appt

10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Wheww, what opportunity isn't? There are so many, that I need to narrow them down.

11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Yes, but I don't think they want to talk to me. I mean they make no effort to.

12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
OMG, yes. I'm writing him a thank you note tonight.

13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
I'm going to be a help to everyone I can at the office. I spent my first two years there with a major chip on my shoulder. I'm trying to undo the damage of all that and be a beacon of awesomeness that makes people feel better.

14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Get crazy fit. Get crazy content. Get crazy in love. : )

15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes!!! I'm more and more embracing raw food and if not raw at least vegan. I had meat last night, but I'm good with that. I don't think there is anything wrong with me doing that occasionally. I may change my views on that in the future, I don't know. My coaching session of this past week was the biggest step towards crazy content. Crazy in love, I sense that becoming more and more a possibility, the walls are falling down pretty quick.

16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Incorporate more exercise. Meditate (ha, i wrote mediate at first). Be open.

17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Hmmm, I don't have anything on the books so I guess just taking each day as it comes and trying to be a light to those around me.

18. What are my fears?
That I'll miss 'THEE' opportunity/career/big idea/one etc. You know, vague things that just plague you at times.

19. What am I most grateful for?
That someone saw I needed help and reached out to me. I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the generosity.

20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
I'd try to see everyone I could to thank them for what they have meant to me. Even the peripheral players in my life have done some BIG things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment