Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HELP ME Make It Work!!!!


So big things going on with Miss Carla this year. To go along with the changes I'm wanting to alter my look. I feel lost because I don't like outfits that over-shadow. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a character and I don't want my clothes to get more attention than ME. Also too, I'm not 18 anymore (Thank God) and I don't want to dress like it either. So I'm looking into hiring an image consultant. I totally stumbled across one last night when I was looking for salons in my neighborhood. She's on maternity leave right now, but she's as cute as a button and I think she could be fun to work with. Otherwise I'm just going to do Telemundo Newscaster Lady and call it a day. I mean that wouldn't be too big of a stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment