Thursday, April 8, 2010

"YEEEEAAAAH!"


I have zero, I mean zeeeeeeeeeero interest in any of the "CSI" shows. ZERO!!! However, I have caught on that people love to mock "CSI: Miami" namely David Caruso and his taking off his sunglasses. Well today, I learned that there is a thing called "Learn From My Fail" (LFMF). So this was one of them: "When you set your ringtone to the part of the CSI: Miami theme song where it screams "YEEEEAAAAH!", make sure you have it turned off at funerals. #LFMF" So I had to find out what the theme song is. Well most of you probably know, but if you don't it's The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again"!!! OMG, can you imagine that ringtone going off at a funeral??? EPIC!!!!

It almost makes me want to watch the show. You know. For the mockablity of it all. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment