Friday, April 23, 2010

Things Are Looking Up...


(there will be that theme running through this posting).

First, "You Only Live Twice"...better!! Why? Perhaps, my trusty Wikipedia can illuminate us: "The film's screenplay was written by Roald Dahl, and based on Ian Fleming's 1964 novel of the same name. It is the first James Bond film to discard most of Fleming's plot, using only a few characters and locations from the book as the background for an entirely new story..." It's less annoying to me, even in the usual annoying spots. - In other words women acting like his cock has the antidote. - So I'm less bothered about seeing this mission through to the end.

Second, I have the exterminator coming tomorrow. THANK GOD. I have only seen three bugs in the three months I've been here and that is three too many. Enough. Aztec to the rescue. I have to say I love that whomever is corresponding with me via email from their company is awesome for acting like their name is Aztec. I dig that. I want to sign things "Quintessential". : P

Third, THE MAIDS ARE COMING. This has been an issue with me for years. I've always wanted one, but I'm SO private and don't like strangers in my home. Oh well. My back hurts too bad to clean so this is a perfect excuse to try it out. I was on CL, since no one seems to have anyone they'd recommend. I found TexMaids. We shall see. Two maids will be here between 12-1. (bug dude is here between 11-1, so the odds of overlap are high).

Fourth, I see Steve Martin Sunday. That's exciting.

Fifth, and most importantly, GM is fine. I asked her WHAT was on the EKG that made Dr #1 say "You've had a heart attack". I mean Jesus Christ. That seriously shook her, GF, and me up and no doubt anyone else who knew. (no real answer to that question) Well Dr #2 (cardiologist) had her do this state of the art test and confidently told her that she has another 25-30 years with her heart. So good. I hope he's right because that would ROCK. : - )


- Quintessential Yours,
Carla ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment