Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Jealous of the Woman in This Fake Picture


My day almost makes me want to go on meds. I was so not suited for public consumption today.

I finally completed my taxes just now. The first time in my life I didn't complete them in February. Suffice it to say I owe this year.

I should have gone rowing today but didn't. I'm waiting to hear back on private lessons. That's the only way I'm going to get the technique down, then maybe I can join the group again on Saturday. We shall see.

I've had an awesome stomach ache since about 2pm that's not going away. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to super-low carb it and pretty much not drink anymore to feel good. That just makes me want to punch the world in the throat.

On number two in the Bond series as I type this "From Russia w Love". Feh. Not liking it much. I don't hate it, but it's just not sparkling with me. The acting is abysmal. I don't buy the chemistry with the Bond girl. Blahblahblah. Ohhhh, he just hit her!!! Good.

Okay. Let me turn this train wreck of a post around.

Positive things...

2 days to the four day birthday extravaganza
5 days before my hair has permission to start graying
5 days to awesome brunch with friends then 7 hours at Viva Day Spa
My Iron Gym Pull Up Bar should be here in the next day or two so that could be good or bad depending if I fall while doing it

There, that's a bit better. I'll try to be happier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment