Thursday, April 29, 2010

Who Loves Ya, Baby?


Finished the 5th Bond film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". I think I got the title right. I don't care. I didn't like it. Shocker. The two good things was seeing Telly Savalas reminded me to queue "Kojac" all 5 seasons are on view instantly so ROCK. Also the song "All the Time in the World" was played in the movie. I don't like Armstrong's version, but Iggy Pop does a beautiful version of it and I forgot that I need to find that. So thanks, Bond, for the memory jog, and F you for the waste of my time.


I think I have settled on "Take Off Your Clothes" by Peter Sarstedt as my favorite song and "Eyes Wide Shut" as favorite film. I'm wavering on the movie. Sometimes I say "Rosemary's Baby". I mean the notion of anyone having a FAVORITE song/movie is incomprehensible to me, but I have decided to pick one so I can throw it out there when needed. Here's Sarstedt's song, and no, it's not really my favorite but it is funny.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRyIiutZ8ck

No comments:

Post a Comment