Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So How Do I Celebrate...


The week after my birthday? Why with Mr. Martin of course. Third row. Not too shabby.


Nothing at all to report on rowing. Didn't get close to the water. Saturday we should though. I'm ambivalent about the whole thing right now. Most of the people there (in my group) seemed like they didn't want to be there. Like it was community service or something. It was odd. There are a few I that seem cool though. OMG, I would love to get a copy of the safety video we had to watch. SO much falling down and overboard. I had to cover my mouth I was trying so hard not to laugh. You know how that goes with me.


Ten more days to Three Five/also ten more days before my hair has my permission to grey. Wouldn't it be funny it it just went totally grey this year? I'd SO rock that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment