Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who--Does Number Two --- Work----Foooor?


I love to set goals, some big and important, others small and trivial -- but fun. "Watch All James Bond Films" is a new one. I'm one film down and am loving it because I am really more a big Austin Powers fan and to see all that he mocked in "Dr. No" (the first Bond movie) was so much fun. I kept giggling every time Connery asked who someone worked for, although I see that "Number 2" is based on someone in "Thunderball" (fourth film) and I'm not there yet. Next is "From Russia with Love". I have seen several of the newer ones in their entirety, but the old ones I've only seen bits and pieces of if they've been on some marathon on TNT or something like that.

I see that there is a possible "Austin Powers IV". That would make me so happy. I know II & III did not do what I did, but I still liked all of them. I remember seeing the first one. We were driving back from Vegas to CA and there was a lot of traffic so we decided to stop off at some theatre and see this new film (i think it was the first weekend). I remember annoying all our friends with going on and on and on about it, and then of course it took off. Wow, that was a looooong time ago.


"They're always after me lucky charms. --- They are!!! Why does everyone laugh when I say that???" Still kills me to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment