Monday, April 19, 2010

Blah. James Blah.


Movie #4 "Thunderball". Feh. On to number five. Why am I doing this to myself? Next topic...

The photo is a MASSIVE poster that's immediately to your right when you walk in Cipollina. I really like it and want it because in my mind it looks like me. I'm sure I flatter myself, but I do love to do that.

Well the four day weekend is ending and that's fine. I'm getting restless as I tend to do. I could NEVER 'retire'. I'd have to find something to do. I don't care if I'm 90. Well maybe when I'm 90 I'll be less restless.

My horrific back injury of Saturday is far better tonight thanks to Dr. Ron. He's a miracle worker. I'm just sore now. I guess the muscles and all or something. I don't know, but I was able to get down on the ground and mess around with Evil which I could NOT do earlier today. I couldn't even put the cats' food on the floor. I literally was dropping it from about 6 inches off the ground. I finally could clean their litter this evening. Poor babies (poor Mama too). This will be nice when a certain someone(s) are around to help me. Sometimes I need help. I don't like to admit it, but I do.

Today was GF's bday. 80!!! That's exciting. Concerned about GM though. I'll know more tomorrow how concerned I need to be.

If I'm better tomorrow I'll row, right now I don't know how I'd get myself in and out of the boat. Would they care if I just rolled on out? Oh My God, I just cracked myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment